Like a perfectly manicured topiary, Boxwood is rich and grassy green. Its pastoral tones are lush and leafy. For a classic combination fit for a library study, pair with Ink Blue. Combined with French Enamel and Mustard Seed Yellow for a quaint English Country Cottage feel. When mixed with Ink Blue, it creates a vintage chalkboard finish.
100% Natural | Eco Friendly | Organic | Non-Toxic | No VOCs
MilkPaint™ can be applied to any porous surface without a primer. For adhesion to previously finished surfaces, sand with medium grit paper prior to application. For additional adhesion, add MilkGrip™ bonding agent. Shake bag to evenly disperse the pigments prior to mixing.
- Clean project thoroughly prior to painting with soap and water
- Mix equal parts water and milk paint powder
- Stir and allow to rest until pigments are fully dissolved
- Test before using to ensure the pigments are fully dissolved
- Adjust consistency as need by adding more water or powder
- Continue to stir throughout to prevent settling of pigments
- Dry time is approximately 30 minutes
- 2-3 coats may be required for desired look
- For smoother finish, let dry and lightly sand with fine grit paper
- Remove dust prior to applying finish
- MilkPaint™ requires a top coat for durability
- Top Coats will deepen the color when applied
- Refrigerate sealed container of excess mixed paint for up to 2 weeks
For more information about this product click here.