100% Natural | Food-Contact Safe | Eco-Friendly | Non-Toxic | No VOCs
This premium natural food-contact-safe wax creates a durable washable finish with a soft luster. This wax should not be applied over other finishes, and works best over raw wood or milk painted and water or oil-based stained surfaces.
- Apply a thin layer with a lint free cloth or brush
- Let stand 15 minutes
- Buff off excess
- Wait 5-7 days before light use
- Fully cures in 30 days
- The earthy scent will dissipate with time
For more information about this product click here.